The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Croissants are delicious

Good morning my people.

I have a new favorite snack! The guy at the coffee cart sells four different kinds of croissants. I like the plain ones for every day and the chocolate ones on Fridays. He has ham and cheese and almond too. My friend Dean served me a whole wheat croissant at his house once. It was yummy! Thanks Dean. I have to go to Whole Foods and get some for myself.

I am still waiting to see how Peanut is doing. I won't know for a couple of hours, because Dory doesn't get here until 8. I hope she gets better soon! It makes me sad to think about Peanut being sick. Poor little nut.

**update** Dory says Peanut is still in the hospital. She has to undergo more tests. But in true Peanut fashion, she let the vet turn her over and bend her paws back and forth and poke at her all over yesterday in an attempt to find out where her pain is originating. Allison was there with her and told Dory Peanut acted like she was getting a massage. Do you see why this is my favorite dog in the world? Nothing fazes her.

Anyway, I am making crafts to cheer myself up. My little house is now a veritable craft palace. Rebecca gets an A plus for her kind contribution.

I know how to make Yogurt Cheese.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful, if you're not French, they're fattening.

http://www.annecollins.com/calories/calories-croissants.htm

Wednesday, August 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home