The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

A scary procedure

Today is a big day. I am getting a chemical peel!

It's not because I'm worried about the decline of my youthful good looks. It turns out Miconazole Nitrate is not such a good acne cream after all.

So I am going to let this lady put some crap on my face that will take off several layers of skin. It is supposed to help the pimple-ridden. We'll see.

I'm planning on wearing a burkah to work tomorrow.

Yesterday we had a little party in here to celebrate a co-worker's marriage.

One of the items on the menu was baklava, which I thought I didn't like.

Boy, was I wrong. That is some delicious shit!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home