The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Afternoon Delight

I don't want to make you all jealous, but I truly lead a charmed life.

Every day I am filled with joy at the thought of my afternoon before me.

I can do anything I want! Usually, I nap. Yesterday I had a music lesson and then I went to Costco. I ended up getting this cool crafty-paint table easel carry-all thing. And it comes with paints ... Hooray! Sad bunnies for everyone!

Mercury has turned direct at last. Thanks solar system! Now things can get back to normal. But my astrologically minded friend Nicole says we'll feel the aftereffects of the winged messenger's backward trip for a couple more weeks. Soldier on, fellow Geminis (and all you Virgos) ... there is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home