The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Buenos Dias BITCHES!


Spanish Language News is here!

Tonight's headline: The sewers run red ... with Burgundy's blood!

Hah hah ha ha ha ha ha!

If you haven't seen Anchorman, you should. It is the funniest movie in the world. Thank you to Cynthia, for introducing me to this movie. After she and I saw it together, we went out for drinks and pretended we were Ron Burgundy and Brian Fantana. We introduced ourselves as such and since she was Ron, she kept saying things like "Great Odin's Raven" and the like.

Yes, we are geeks. If that's not clear by now, the above clearly illustrates it.

Brian Fantana: Don't get me wrong, I love the ladies. I mean they rev my engines, but they don't belong in the newsroom!

Ron Burgundy: I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Anyway, Angela and I watched it last night! I wish news teams would get into rumbles more often. It kind of reminded me of Trivia Night. Only with weapons.

And we have more classic cinema today ... yes! Nemo! I love it when Dory tries to hug the baby jellyfish and name it Squishy. If I had a pet jellyfish I'd totally name it Squishy.

It's Pancake day at Angela's house! I am here because I came over last night to keep Jelly and Ole company while Rune went to Ozzfest. It turns out he missed most of the show due to the over consumption of vodka and the need to keep his head between his legs. Rune is clearly an amateur. That's okay Rune, we still love you!

Angela's pancakes are extra delicious because she puts cinnamon and vanilla in them. Yum!

We had Chinese food last night and cookies too.

Yes. This has been a delightful weekend.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home