The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, August 19, 2005

I still have a face

I didn't get my big strong chemical peel!

Next time I will. Instead I had a very interesting facial. My aesthetician was quite the little self discloser. She squeezed my pores and told me her deepest, darkest secrets.

I'm not sure, but I think we're dating now.

Today I did something stupid. I scraped my friend's car into a pole while trying to do a good deed for a fellow human being.

Lucky for me, it was my most understanding friend. Stupid CBS garage.

I rode my bike to work and back. Hooray for me! I recommend it.

Friday afternoons are good for drinking beer and taking tylenol P-M.

YES!

Until much later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home