The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, August 26, 2005

teeny monkeys


Okay, I'm feeling better. Partly because pictures of these teeny monkeys being raised by a beanie baby are available to me over the Internet.

Look at its little dinky hands!!! It's hugging a finger.

I want one and I want to make it a little house to live in with stuff from the craft store like that chandelier and the tiny crack pipe and I want it to ride around on my head when I go places.

In addition, my friend Ashley is visiting today and she has as much appreciation for the tiny monkeys as I do. She is 8, and is also Gemini.

However, there is one drawback to Ashley. She fails to see the magic that is ... Hugh Jackman.


Now she's telling me she wants to marry the Daredevil movie guy. Ashley? That's Ben Affleck! *shudder*

It's all good ... because our friend Ashley did supply the Quote of the Day:

I've been in the rocketship the astronauts went in. It smells like mushrooms.

And it's always a joy when she stops by!!!

It's Friday, and you know what that means. YES!!

If you can translate this sentence, I'll give you a cookie:

"Lefted on the Bar, Internet Handsome."

Until later, Love and Kisses, xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Hugh Jackman is signaling that he just ate six baby monkeys.

Friday, August 26, 2005  
Blogger terry said...

where was i when ashley uttered the quote of the day???
i must have been lefted on the bar, internet handsome.

(do i get a cookie now?)

Saturday, August 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home