The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Money for what?

My needs are simple, though pressing. My wants are few. I am on a stringent budget! I don't shop at Gucci for God's sack.
I do, however, shop for Gucci knock-offs on the mean streets of New York.
Why buy the real when you can have the fake?

(My most pressing need today: I saw an ad for the cutest little peep toe Isaac Mizrahi bronze pump! I WANT it! er. I mean I NEED it!)

Anyway, if I hook up with Google Ad Sense would all you loyal peeps click on the ad? That would be cool! I'll take all six of you out for a Pabst! No stinting here.

My salt shaker has returned from its mysterious sojourn about the newsroom. It sits all innocently nice and perky on my desk as if I wasn't frantically searching for it yesterday.

Sticky the tape dispenser is still missing. I may have to get some divers in here.

Today is the BEST DAY EVER! Something truly wonderful has happened. We're just sitting here, minding our own business, when the mailroom guy came in here carrying two bags full of sandwiches!! for us!!!

The SANDWICHES are HERE!!

Like I've said before, dreams DO come true in this little newsroom.

I can't wait for naptime.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home