The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

I feel yucky





It's a snorty kind of day.

I'm sick and I didn't go out on Saturday! That's not even fair.

The good news is I went to Angela's and today .. and learned for absolute sure that I'm about to get a brand new friend! Hooray Angela! You're the best.

In addition, I scored all kinds of cute vintage clothes in the excellent sidewalk sale Angela and Rune helped put together over in Berkeley. Berkeley rules. Don't ever let anyone tell you different.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

Snorty? Sniffly? Oh, Cheese...feel better soon!

(you're missing quite a day at work...!)

xoxo,
dorkqueen

Monday, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home