The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I love Snowball!


Who couldn't love Snowball? Could this be my future kitty? He's a boy. I wonder if Messy would kill him if he came to live with us.

Good question because she attacked my leg and left it bloody this morning. I think she wanted me to stay home from work. Or maybe she thought it was kibble.

Apparently Snowball is very small. Messy may mistake him for a can of Fancy Feast, since she's so bright and all.

I want to help a kitty in need! Why won't she cooperate? Stupid Messy.

Did you know that fairies are real? They are. I know because the fun magazine fairy stopped by the newsroom with two Stars and a People for me.

Here's another commercial I hate. The one from Lamisil. You know, with those evil little yellow pieces of vaguely humanoid dancing toe fungus?

You can see them lifting up big icky toenails and diving into the gooshy part underneath.

bleh!! If that commercial comes on when you're eating cheese pizza, make sure you change the channel. I failed to do that the first time ... and had to stop eating because the top of my pizza resembled the fungified toe on the commercial. That was a sad day.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home