The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Tylenol P-M

a.ka. the Food of the Gods. And the partiers.

Is it wrong that I am practically salivating at the thought of my bottle of little blue pills? And my fluffy featherbed that will envelope me in comfort after I take a hot bath and put on clean jammies this Friday night?

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME??

wah!

On a happier note:

We're getting pizza here today!!! hooray!!!!!

I am going to eat as many slices as I can.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bush Slips in Wake of Storm
Got a scoop? Email your tips and suggestions to the editor. Premium Blog Ad Blog Ads Classifieds Amazon About The Site Taegan D. Goddard is the creator of Political Wire, a political column updated around the ...
Hey, rockin' blog! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a pherlure review site. I review pherlure that are proven to work to attract women.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Friday, September 09, 2005  
Blogger terry said...

I miss pizza.

But I can't wait to check out that shit in the spam that's up there. I mean, if it's proven to attract women...COOL!

Friday, September 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home