The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

WHAT?

REVEALED: How Earplugs Are Made

Oh boy what a date I had last night. My festive earplugs were very good company. After toasting them with a pair of tylenol PMs, I was out like a light.

But I woke up this morning, and they were gone.

Ain't that just like a man?

Except I think earplugs are actually genderless. These looked like small squishy colored marshmallows. They could have been peep innards. I'm not quite sure.

Anyway, they left without telling me. Angela thinks they may have burrowed their way into my head.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

as a veteran earplug user, let me advise you: check your bedding thoroughly. i'll bet they're somewhere in the folds of your sheets! or they're on the floor.

then again...maybe messy gnawed them out of your head...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have noticed that during my sleep I think I slip them into my pillow case.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home