The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

My soulmate

Is out there.

How do I know this? It is simple. I occasionally peruse a website called datalounge for the latest cheese on movie stars and other gossip.

It is an internet community made up of gay urban men, for the most part. The gossip is the bomb.

As on other Internet communities, there have been many discussions this week of Hurricane Katrina and the government's "response," i.e., the clusterfuck directly following.

ANYWAYS, I was checking it out yesterday when some kind visitor posted the latest photos of Washington D-C's baby panda! The poster stated he wanted people to see these pictures because a baby panda is a cheerer upper in this week of horrible news.

I am so excited to know he's out there! Chances are, since datalounge is a gay site, my soulmate is a gay man. Oh well! You can't have everything! I think it is more important that he realizes how vital baby pandas are, and the lessons they can teach us all.

I also liked how my soulmate went on and on about how FAT and CUDDLY the panda is.

Come to think of it, maybe I have two personalities and the other is a man who posts pictures of baby pandas to datalounge. There can't really be two of us, can there?

Today I celebrated Labor Day with family. We had a lovely dinner consisting of shrimp prepared on the barbie (note: we are not Australians) as well as roasted vegetables and chocolate cookies! It was delicious! I also got to see Luna the dog, who is the companion of my cousins Susan and Bart. She is so cute.

Hooray! I get to go to work tomorrow!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could possibly be like me. A gay man trapped in a women's body. Lesbians usually don't like it when I say that but... but it makes sense to me.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home