The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Summertime...

Cheer up, my peeps!

Summer is not over ... it's just beginning! At least in my neighborhood. The partyers were out in force last night! How I wished I could join them. Alas, I am now a person of worth and responsibility ... the pleasures of youth are gone. I'm no longer reveling thoughtlessly in the midst of my salad days ... where clocks did not tick relentlessly ... and thoughts needed never travel further than who was going to buy me my next vodka tonic, and where said cocktail would be purchased.

Those days are definitely over as I've developed a violent distaste to tonic and now take my vodka with soda. It's much more refreshing that way.

The will to experience life as a moving feast is upon me but the fact is, I am lazy as hell. It sucks to be Gemini at times such as these.

This evening I have a date with some new earplugs. They're purple, and very festive.

I have sad news to report. You may have noticed there is no longer access to the cat, Snowball, here on the Realm.

That's because he was adopted. Good for Snowball! I hope he's happy in his new home. But, I cannot help but feel he belonged to me.

Ah well. Love, like time, is fleeting. One cannot argue with the order of the Universe.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home