The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Never let it be said ...


That I don't honor my friends.

I have such lovely friends. You know who you are. And I am constantly amazed at your abilities to put up with my cheesy goofery and still invite me to parties.

Today I'm fulfilling a request by friend Pickle, and posting a picture of the not so urbane Keith Urban.

Hot, no? I don't even like blondes. But he could park his guitar next to my violin anytime. Hah!

(See, that's the kind of statement that should get me kicked off the island, but miraculously, does not. Thanks peeps!)

Man, he's skinny.


Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

isn't he dating nicole kidman???

Saturday, September 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home