The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

One of those nights ...

Normally, I am so grateful to have the whole bed to myself ... I'm not fond of sharing the squishy comfort, nor do I like befoulment of the usual delicate air that is the virtue of my boudoir.

Last night though, was different. I wanted a man.

Not for the reason one might think. And not to move furniture either.

No, I needed a big strong guy because I was scared out of my mind! I had a horrible nightmare and it kept going on ... and on ... and on. I was so frightened I was paralyzed and couldn't even turn over because I felt like I would see a ghost.

Poor me. Finally Messy jumped on me in order to get her breakfast and I managed to emerge from the dream's slimy grip.

Rats were involved. So were evil spirits. Wah!! Scary dreams are mean.

I was so happy to get up today! I rode my bike through a refreshing mist and arrived at work to be freaked out all over again by live pictures of would be Chief Justice John Roberts at the Senate Judiciary Committee's confirmation hearings.

I think he was in my dream last night. Roberts and his evil blue eyes of death. He is SCARY looking. I would advise keeping your face at a 45 degree angle to the T-V set while he's on the screen. You never know how far his eyeball originating rays of hell may reach. Actually we probably will find out when they make him the Chief Justice. The Head Cheese, if you will.

heh. headcheese.

Headcheese is brain jelly. Now it all makes sense.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

i think john roberts' eyes are made of the same material that's in schwarzenegger's scary blue power ring.

skeeeery!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home