The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

DOOONTschhhsch

(theme from Lost)

I have been looking forward to this all summer long. Tonight! The new season of Lost!

I have already accepted the fact we won't learn anything new about the hatch, what happened to Walt, or what's up with that boat full of extras from Deliverance.

And I don't care.

At this point, the shirts must be rotting off these guys ... what with the humidty, the heat, the salt water, etc. Dude.

So here's the plan. I'm going home after work, putting on my most comfy jammies, and having a non stop Lost D-V-D fest until nine o'clock ... the hour at which the magic will commence to unfold. I'm fixing myself a special dinner of mashed potatoes and salmon and I will have pie topped with whipped cream for dessert.

Damn straight, I know how to LIVE!

I got a happy surprise at work yesterday. A co-worker/manager person handed me a Spongebob Valentine's Day card from his cute little six year old son Cooper. Or as I call him "Super Cooper." I wonder if the kids at school call him pooper... not that he IS a pooper ... but you know ... kids ... Anyway, it is so SWEET!! aw. Coooop. Love ya man!

One time Cooper came to visit us here and confided a secret to me. He asked me not to tell anyone so I can't say what the secret is, but suffice it to say, once he left, I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Hopefully Cooper will follow in his father's footsteps and enter into the field of Journalism, so we can call him "Scoop."

Tomorrow: ushering in the Fall of fitness. And frugality. ergh.

and hopefully, adequate frivolity as well

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

don't you think we'd have more frivolity if you'd tell us cooper's secret???

yaaay, lost!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home