The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

An unhealthy attachment

One of the biggest challenges facing me during this fall of fitness is my life long love affair with butter.

Everything's better with butter! It's not surprising ... after all ... butter is the close cousin of cheese ... which is my bread ... so I guess that makes butter ... my BUTTER!

I cannot eat a dry muffin, nor pale white mashed potatoes. My foods must be glowing with sunshiny, delicious, creamy yummy butter. Truly, along with tylenol P-M, the food of the gods.

Welcome, my people, to the fall of fitness and frugality. It is a well populated landscape, full of cheer. Here are my goals, which are collective unto us all:

1. Lose poundage.

2. Stop spending so much money at Ross (I got the cutest white jacket there today for early morning bike safety. Anna allowed it, because, after all, safety first! SHE got the cutest little fluffy yellow duck suits for the coming twins. oh BOY!)

3. Have fun when at all possible.

4. Always wear cozy slippers while at home. Keep extras on hand for guests.

It's easy. Please, join me.

Today, when I went to Anna's, her little super cutie Donovan was practicing his walking with his grandma. When he saw me, he let go of her hands and took two steps toward me! It was so exciting! Anna had come out of the kitchen, so she saw it, and said these were his first real steps. I wish I could say Donovan learned to walk in his excitement to see me. But the truth is I was wearing this giant silver heart locket around my neck and he was diving for it. He takes after Anna in his love for shiny, sparkly things.

So, Lost. Yes. My mouth hung agape at several scenes. Scary! I am very happy.

Tomorrow I have a lunch date with the father figure of the Happy Bunny family. We are going to get a slice at a certain pizza restaurant. He wants to introduce me to the owner of this establishment because he thinks we might be attracted to each other.

Normally, I wouldn't do this, but dude! THE GUY OWNS A PIZZA RESTAURANT! He has access to pizza at anytime, day or night.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how was the date? There's cheese on pizza, that is always a good sign in the realm of cheese.

Friday, September 23, 2005  
Blogger terry said...

pizza as aphrodisiac. i love it!

Friday, September 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home