The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

What the hell?

It's 8:30-something on Sunday morning. I don't know why I'm up, or why I'm online. But here I am! Hi!

I have an exciting day in store. Tex and I are going to the Now and Zen concert at Golden Gate Park! Maroon 5 is the headliner. eh. Billy Idol is the warm-up act. Simon LeBon and John Taylor of Duran Duran have promised to join B.I. on stage! I can't wait.

So, as promised: my report on lunch.

That was delicious pizza.
Owner of pizza restaurant: not so much. A nice, pleasant person, but not my type.

But you don't know if you don't try, right? And it gave me an excuse to hang out with Walter, who just married my neato boss person/friend and is a super funny dude. So, all in all, hooray!

I feel as if I've let my newsroom cohorts down though. If only I liked him, I could have scammed free pizza for all. Damn. But I will not sell myself! Even for pizza. Sorry.

Moving on: The fall of fitness is off to a rousing start! I invited Mari over last night and we had ahi and broccoli for dinner. And Popeye's biscuits. Yum! Plus she made cookies. It was a festive feast! At least frugality played a role. We stayed in and watched Disc 1 of Season Six of Sex and the City. Try saying that three times fast. And my house is fresh and clean. I wouldn't leave if it weren't for Simon and John.

See you tomorrow!

Love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cultural Prejudice and Religious Intolerance Alive and Well on Cape Cod
In case you were tired as I was, and did not read completely through this post, here is JC's opinion of those who differ in their views: The Bubba is Bursting Now in my humble opinion , most of the truly ...
A romantic evening can make a great gift... :)

Sunday, September 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home