The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Craigslist

I know I've spoken of my love for this Internet service before.

So far, Craig has helped me meet one of my favorite people, as well as indirectly leading me to a bunch of new friends courtesy of said peep.

I found my current apartment with Craig as well as a person to take my old futon away. AND I met this guy Johnny awhile ago thanks to Craig's pimping. Okay, fine, he turned out to be a geek, but damn. He was HOT. I know Pickle will concur, at least.

Anyway.

Today I found out that the mc section isn't fake!

I had always kind of thought there was this kind of think tank, if you will, at the Craig lair, pumping out "rants and raves" and "missed connection" ads for the amusement of bored worker bees across the city.

But no. You can post a missed connection ad in that section if you like. I did just that yesterday, after the English Beat show at the Red Devil Lounge I decided to attend at the last possible minute on Sunday.

At the show (which ROCKED) there was this guy standing right there beside me. He was full of joy. He not only pogoed like a champ, he helped keep slamdancers away. We didn't exchange much more than a couple of words, but the fun factor was certainly increased thanks to his presence.

I posted as much on Craig's list, and lo and behold, he posted one back! Just to say he had a great time as well.

It's a whole new way to be a dork. I always welcome these opportunities.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

and we are grateful he helped stop the slamdancers...
sheesh!

your friend in sweat,
tc

Tuesday, October 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! So he too was thinking of you and hoping for a connection. Please do keep us posted.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home