The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Hurry up!!

I wish my stuff that I ordered from Amazon would get here!!

I submitted it an hour ago and now I have to wait nine days.

That's okay because I went to the bookstore yesterday and have tons to read. I got Diana Gabaldon's newest time travel sex tome ... another book explaining the history of the Freemasons ... a third outlining the journey souls take after their earthly demise, and the 2006 Gemini horosope.

I am truly sorted.

Other than that, I got nothing. It's Friday, and you know what that means. Yes.

Jelly is BACK! that is so exciting.

We are having a cheese and jelly fest Saturday night. wooHOO.

I'll be back next week ... sharper, more focused, and ready to go. Until then, don't let your beans overcook.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who/what is jelly?

Friday, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Jelly is Angela!!

Friday, September 30, 2005  
Blogger terry said...

cheese and jelly and beans, perhaps?

Friday, September 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home