The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Another appearance!

My soulmate has once again posted to datalounge.

Here is what he said, in a discussion of beloved commercials:

This will sound silly, but I am being sincere: the Zoloft commercials with the sad egg-shaped thing, and it's getting rained on all the time, and it can't enjoy the birds flying around, and it feels so lonely, and it sighs... that commercial has actually made tears well up in my eyes, especially if I have had a day where I feel like no one likes me. I'm always relieved when the sun comes out at the end, or it goes to the party and the other eggs like it. I take my reaction to the commercial as further evidence that American drug companies are manipulative and effective merchandizers - Noam Chomsky all over again.

I cannot wait to meet this guy! Here's a thought. As I have postulated, I may have a split personality. (My proof, of course, are these postings at datalounge.) Maybe my soulmate resides within my split psyche, and I am my other half!!

That would be mighty convenient.

I already have everything in common with me! I live by myself, so I (we) wouldn't have to deal with roommates listening in our (my) lovers' quarrels. There will never be a question as to who pays for dates! We could even have an "open" relationship, which would mean that we could date other people, which would be nice, because, after all, I do like occasional manly company. I bet my twin self would like that too, so there would be no inappropriate jealousy.

And, I'll always have a date for weddings, even when the bridal couple can't allow plus ones.

Never again will I be a sad, lonely egg shaped thing!!! Hooray!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

Well, you ARE a Gemini....

Tuesday, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home