The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A warm breeze!


What did I tell you? Of course Summer would get here!

And, my fellow San Francisco denizens, ye of little faith ... those who mocked me - and turned away - and did not believe. I would have you look out your window ... and see it has come, as it always does, as constant as a ticking clock ... our most benevolent month of September.

The warm kind hand of the sun, reaching out to caress us, as if we were its kittens. The wind, as soft as a lover's breath... spicy ... delicious.

hah hah hah hah hah just kidding. I'm not that much of a geek. But isn't it nice out? Yay!

Today is that most magical of weekdays ... yes ... Wednesday. The day of long naps, no responsibilities and guaranteed entertainment to look forward to. How little it takes to please me! Is that a sign of great intelligence and utter contentment, or of a dull mind?

You be the judge.

For your pleasure, I have posted a photo of a teeny weeny dog sitting in someone's hand. BOY! he's CUTE!!!!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

what happened to that poor doggie's nose?? it looks... smushed.

and our delightful weather has been a long time in coming. you know how i know this? i have yet to use an entire bottle of jergens natural glow(tm). that's how little skin i've exposed this year.

yaaaaaaay, lost!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005  
Blogger Angela said...

who punched that poor little puppy in the nose???

Thursday, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home