The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

The four day weekend

It is the most awesome invention of all time.

I wish I could post a picture of Messy. She looks like a loaf with tiny legs sticking out and two giant eyes.

Once you reach a certain age, you have the freedom to let yourself go. Messy has achieved this.

However, she's quite diligent at washing her face.

Today is a most lovely day. I am going on a diplomatic mission to another place where cheese rules.

Yes. I am attending a six year old's birthday party at CHUCK E. CHEESE.

I am up early so I can ride my bike to Pearl's and get the birthday girl a prezzie. If you don't know Sonya, you are missing out. She is the funniest little person ever. One day when she was about two I put her on a merry go round in the park and pushed her around on it for about a half hour. I felt like barfing afterwards but while we were playing we couldn't stop giggling like a couple of maniacs.

We truly looked insane.

Or she looked like a cute little two year old enjoying her day at the park with an unhinged caretaker.

I wish all you two day weekend peeps a beautiful Saturday!

until later, love and kisses xoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home