The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Hello JELLY

She is back!

Okay, I know she returned last weekend ... in time for America's Next Top Model marathon, thank God ... but today, she's returned to work, and the universe is once again in its proper alignment.

Indeed, Jelly gave me the cutest card this morning ... by one Edward Monkton ... some dude in England ... who makes the funniest cards and related thingies in the world. I wonder if he likes Pandas? My card stars a potato.

My violin teacher is taking time off to have a baby. I feel like summer vacation has just begun. Hooray! That doesn't mean my left hand nails will grow ... I will continue to practice diligently.

When the big boss came in this morning, he made a straight beeline to my desk and yelled at me. But, it rolls off my back... after all ... Comfort Hippo is here!!

George W. Bush is very boring and stupid.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for turning me on to Monkton!

He's groovy.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005  
Blogger Angela said...

i feel so loved...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home