The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

sickly

I hope I get over my sore throat someday.

Although I must admit, this is a very user friendly sickness.

It only hurts at night and in the morning.

It gives me an excuse to take Nyquil.

Everybody and their dog is sick with this thing. The guy at Pearl's yesterday said he had the same symptoms. I advised generous doses of the good stuff.

I hope I didn't spread my germs across Chuck E. Cheese. I only coughed a couple of times at the salad bar.

Did you know Chuck E. Cheese is a giant rat? I was able to examine him up close and personal and yes, he is vermin. Why is he selling food?

Another question that has no answer. The world is full of them.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home