The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

RIF

Yes indeed. Reading IS fun.

I was a happy little camper this past Monday when I checked my horoscope and found this nugget of advice: "Today is a day you won't want to talk to anyone. Stay inside and read a book."

I already had the day off , and I am not one to tempt fate. So I kept my jammies on all day and read this book. It was SO Good!! (buy it!! Popco, by Scarlett Thomas)

I highly recommend it. Intriguing from the first page to last.

Lost isn't on tonight. My whole routine is disrupted. Actually, the theme of the book I'm pimping here is "routine kills creative thought." Hmm. Perhaps I need to rethink my rituals.

So I'm going to be Mother Nature for Halloween. For the third time. How has all this routine crept into my life?

Still, it's three times over five years. Last time I dressed up (in 2003) I was the Goddess Diana. (fitting, no?) And besides! I HATE Halloween! You bitches are lucky I'm going to dress up as anything!!

I keep hearing bad things about John Stamos. It's depressing.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home