The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Don't forget to vote!

hah hah hah ah heh heh

That's rich, coming from me.

Though I promise to do my best. I accidentally threw away my voter's pamphlet so I don't know where to go to cast my ballot since I've moved since the last election.

I have my little thingy from the League of Pissed Off voters, so I know which way to vote. Arnold must go down.

The ROYALS are here! Not that I care. It's still sorta neat.

I am changing my name. From now on, I am known as DI-ah-nah. Before, it was pronounced di-AN-nah. The reason being: I'm really tired of people calling me Dana.

Rebecca calls me dee-wee. Hee hee.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

i'd rather call you cheese!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home