The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Happy day!

I got a new bike a new bike a new bike!!! dooty doot DOO DOO!!!!!

It is so cool. It has 21 speeds so now I'm fast as a rocket ship.

AND it has a name: Cuddles.

I ALSO found the perfect home for the Classic Cruiser. If you read my last entry, you saw that I was really not wanting to let her go.

But is it really fair to keep such a nice bike off the street .. from doing what she does best ... just because I love her? That's not love at all. In fact, that's the kind of thing a couple of my ex boyfriends were wont to do. (None that are reading this, so chill.)

No, it's not fair at all. So I'm giving her to someone who can spoil her and make her feel special. I have a good feeling about this.

You know what's good? Pie.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew,
sigh of relief!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, November 07, 2005  
Blogger terry said...

i feel honored and humbled to be the new owner of your prized bike.

i hope i can live up to the high standards of love and you've set!

thank you!!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home