The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

pooey

Things were going so well too!

It turns out all the spoilers were right. Shannon is dead. Piss!

I kind of liked her. But the real reason I am sorry she's gone because NOW we'll never again get to see Sayid in a compromising position.

Frankly, the big N.A. is all talk and no action.

And I got in trouble for calling attention to his promising yet ultimately empty comments on "The View." Ah, Naveen ... you typical man. You owe me one, bitch!

On a happier note, America's Next Top Model is the best show EVAH!! Janice Dickensen is my idol and I miss her, but Tyra is in fine form.

And on the world's HAPPIEST note ... guess what came in the mail today, for both me and Jelly?

That's right. Invitations to the pre-opening party for H and mo-FUCKING M!!!

The soiree includes cocktails. It includes snacks. It includes THREE hours of shopping with a 25 percent discount. And if you're familiar with H and M ... then you know their shit is free anyway. Hooray! Free fall wardrobe! This is TRULY the FALL OF FRUGALITY!!!!!

Oh yes. I'll likely be sporting a skinless face but nothing less than a double date with Johnny Depp and Hugh Jackman could keep me away.

And frankly, I'd consider rescheduling that as well.

In other cheese, T-Mobile offers the Spongebob and Patrick classic "Now That We're Men" as well as the goofy goober song as ringtones.

Could it be time to switch providers?

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

you know... they might just come up with another love interest for sayid.

maybe he and sawyer can take their shirts off together.

i'm just saying.

Thursday, November 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You kill me Diana - I read this everyday and laugh! Keep it up

Thursday, November 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home