The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hooray for the Universe!


Once again, my horoscope is telling me it's time to mix. Yesterday, it said I should emerge from my cave ... today I am advised to come out of hibernation. Thanks stars! Why don't you tell Mercury to start acting like a normal planet? Those astrology dot com fools are clearly onto something.

Speaking of weird, my alarm clock didn't wake me up this morning. Instead, it was a television turned up full volume ... on a really LOUD cartoon ... no dialogue, just old fashioned sounds and music. I could only hear it in my room. My theory is that I was hearing some kind of spectral soundtrack from the past.

oooooooooohbooooooooooooWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo!!

The spirit world is full of mystery. There's gotta be something better to do than watch cartoons once we shrug off this mortal coil ... you know ... like sometimes I wonder ... what if I died before I found out what happened on Lost? Can I still watch it? Will I have to haunt someone's house to be able to see it? It better not be at the home of one of those weirdos who wields the channel changer like a maniac during the commercials, causing their hapless T-V watching friends to miss the crucial parts. I'd have to get all poltergeist on them.

I don't know if you know this, but I've finally figured out which movie character represents my perfect man. It is Damone on Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Don't ask me to explain. Just remember ... wherever you are ... THAT's the place to be. (Isn't this GREAT?)

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

PS: If you can tell me which of my ex-lovers Damone most resembles, you'll get a cookie.

*hint* he didn't care if I came, stayed, laid or prayed either. Nor did he care about keeping his feet warm.

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

umm.... would that be.. the flipster?

Wednesday, November 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home