The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Guess What?

Pig butt!!

Just kidding.

Mercury is retrograde AGAIN! Goddammit, winged messenger of the gods!! Make up your mind! I can't take it anymore!

The lovely Pickle called to tell me the happy news yesterday afternoon. Thanks Pickle! Forewarned is forearmed, I guess.

In order to steel myself against my ruling planet's capricious activity, I went to Ross and got some new flannel jammies. They are blue and have SMILEY FACES all over them.

I'm looking mighty cheerful this morning.

! Interestingly, my horoscope says today's the day I need to emerge from my cave. Astrology dot com assures me my friends are irritated that I've been neglecting them.

Sorry peeps! I'll be back tomorrow in fine fettle.

Yesterday I went to see Anna and her little buddy Donovan. First Anna and I got Mani/Pedi's, courtesy of her nice mother in law. My toes are pink!

THEN we went to Taco Bell. Damn straight. That shit is good.

After that we got to play with little D. Now there is a cute kid. I know, I know, non parents, you get all bored when people start going on and on about the cute things their kids do. But, as a non parent myself, let me assure you, the kids in my life are EXTRA damn cute, and I can't help but brag about their cute little activities. Anyway. Donovan has this stuffed pumpkin. He likes to push his face into it and smoosh it as hard as he can. He loves his pumpkin! aw. little d ... you're adorable. Then he picks his face up and says "pum-ker" (some unintelligible babble that is supposed to be pumpkin.) He also thinks the moon is a ball that lives in the sky. hah hah hah heh. Okay, I'll shut up now.


Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home