The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Hooray! I need a bag of Cheese!

I get to go to Costco after work!! For cheese. Rock ON.

Those goofballs down at Astrology dot com advised me to dress conservatively today ... to perhaps consider that I'm making people uncomfortable with my flashy clothes.

They said ... why not try a camel scarf?

I don't have one of those but as I'm not one to tempt fate I did take off my sparkly spangly skirt and put on a gray one. But to compromise I am wearing a green polka dotted shirt dress on top of that.

A construction worker outside stopped me to ask whether it was a two piece outfit or a dress, then said I looked very nice and original. So take that Astrology dot com! Not everyone hates my unconventional mode.

Only in San Francisco will a tough looking construction guy make a polite query like that. In any other town, it would be ... "uhh! how about some fries with that shake baby" or something equally inane. You ladies know what I'm talking about.

Jelly and I missed the cat show. Probably a good thing because apparently they had tons of little kittens in need of homes.

Today is Dick Shook's birthday! If you see Dick, give him a high five.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home