The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Fluffy Weirdo Dancer

In 12 and one half hours, the magic will begin.

That's when Angela and I will bust through the barrier at the new H&M.

We're all business. No time for social niceties. Where's my drink? Where are the dressing rooms?

I cannot frigging WAIT.

I met this fun girl from London the other day. I was at Macy's and she was buying some very fashionable boots. I tried them on as well but couldn't get them up over my shapely calves. Oh well. She was "just visiting for two days, love, because dollars to pounds it's worth the cost of the trip." DAMN!

That is the coolest thing ever. In my next life I'm going to be a styley girl from London!

I mean shit. They've had H&M for years! I am such a rube.

If you're looking for something delicious and squishy to serve for dessert, I have a suggestion.

Trader Joe's toffee cake, fresh out of the oven, topped with unwhipped sweetened baker's cream. YES.

This morning my upstairs neighbor was barfing up a storm.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

you know... you don't explain the title of your post to your readers who don't work with you, you fluffy weirdo dancer...!

have fun at h&m...

Thursday, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home