The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Lame

Sorry H&M, the love is gone.

For months, we'd been looking forward to this.

Last night ... our dreams were shattered ... like a shop window, crushed by the boot of a consumer denied her pleasure.

Stupid H&M sent out thousands of invitations to their pre-opening soiree ... and let only about one tenth of those people in. Needless to say, Angela and I were NOT waiting in the line that wrapped around the block. This is not fucking Man Ray. It's a frigging discount clothing chain.

So, to buoy our disappointment, we went to Macy's ... I got boots I'd been coveting for 40 percent off ... then we had McNUGGETS! AND FRIES! So nyah nyah H&M! I'm WAY too bloated to fit into your clothes!! HA!

HOORAY! It's Friday! For your pleasure, I'm posting a picture of Donovan masquerading as the cutest tigger in the whole world. Don't you just want to give him a hug?


Speaking of the cute ... Angela's growing Lemon has revealed his gender. That's right. I said his. Lemon is a BOY!!!! Okay, unless he's a cross dresser I won't be able to get him cute little girly outfits. BUT! no worries! If he turns out to be half as sweet as his big brother Ole ... then the world will be a mighty nice place to be, indeed.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

call them Lame & M.

so, so wrong... what they did to you two...

Friday, November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home