The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Good Times

Here are three nice things that happened over the last 24 hours:

A. The arrival of the Teacup People and our subsequent meeting.

They are so CUTE!! I got to hold both of them. I love me a mini-peep! Anna is doing good too. Dane looks like his big brother so you know he's adorable and Lucia is the daintiest little girly girl ever. (I may be projecting but she really is a sweetie.) They are still too little to play with but they are already really good at snuggling.

B. I have a nice landlord.

I got home from work yesterday to find the guy who fixed my windows when I moved in earlier this year building a canopy for my bikes in the courtyard. He said he wanted to hurry up and get done before it started raining. Now my bikes are cozy and dry. A far cry from incidents I had been subjected to in the past ... such as having my ex-landlord pound on my door and demand that I remove all the garbage I'd thrown away from the communal garbage cans. Because, according to her googly-eyed calculations, I had thrown away more than my quota that week. Stupid land-crotch.

C. The coffee cart crush guy talked to me today!!

oh BOY! my heart went pitter-patter. He is so cute. In a non-teacup sized way, of course.

Meantime, an auxiliary happy item: My OTHER coffee cart friend and I (the massive republican) are friends again. It is possible to agree to disagree and actually like someone who is on the opposite side of the fence. Lesson learned. There's no arguing that creative denial and compartmentalization are vital life skills.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home