The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Me + Paris = BFF

I want to party with Paris Hilton. She seems like a dumbass, but we actually have a lot in common.

I happened to read a review of her new "book" this morning (YOUR HEIRESS DIARY: Confess It All to Me) and it seems she skimmed MY diary for these words to live by:

"There's only one thing to do if you are at a party with no cute guys: Leave."

"More clothes are better than less (sic) clothes. A girl needs a lot of options or she'll be in a bad mood."

Damn straight! Preach it Paris!!

She kind of seems like a bitch though. I don't like how she flaunts her new relationship with Mary Kate Olsen's ex. I'd talk to her about her man-stealing ways if we were buds.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home