The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

holiday high-jinks

First of all, thank goodness Jelly is back at the desk! I've been slogging along without her for three weeks. Nothing against the peeps filling in. I love them too! But the universe is once again operating normally and all is right with my world.

Anyway. Jelly came back just in time because our other co-worker made some very disturbing peppermint sugar cookies.

They look normal at first glance .... but in actuality, are anatomically correct in a most unappetizing way.

And if had to be the only one snickering about these cookies it would have been lonely indeed.

Also. Why I am the person least indulgent of nasty talk, yet ALWAYS the one who gets caught and scolded for saying things that are not lady-like? Gah!

Usually I'm just repeating in bafflement the gross things the people around me are saying.

I will admit, though, I was the first to say out loud that these cookies look like they have functional buttholes.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

i didn't think it was possible for me to actually miss being at work... but now i'm sorry i'm not there!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home