The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Stormy Weather

It thundered and lightninged on Sunday morning! Luckily, I had watched "Sound of Music" on T-V the night before. I knew just what to do when Messy got scared.

"Vodkas and sodas
in chilly pint glasses
dresses and purses and
shoes and sunglasses ...
Tasty young fellows and
cell phones that ring ...

these are a few of our favorite things!!"

Feather down blankets and
cookies with frosting ...
comfy wide couches and
T-Vs with "Lost" on ...
Pizza and kittens and
pandas that sing ...

These are a few of our favorite things!!

When the cat bites
When the fleas sting
When we're feeling sad ....

We simply remember our favorite things ... and then ... we don't feel ... so BAD!!"

So we were okay. I like storms, it's just that Messy is kind of a scaredy cat.

I am reading the coolest book. It is called Talisman and it is teaching me all about the secret society that actually rules the world!! YES!! I can't wait to take over.

I will step up Panda cloning and see that every person gets their own baby Panda. These will be Teacup Pandas so peeps don't have to have giant Pandas living in their studio apartments.

If you want a giant Panda and have room you can have one of those.

Also, these Pandas will eat people food and know how to use a bathroom so it'll be like having a furry roommate as opposed to some big smelly pet.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

i think you've just penned another tune for your musical. it's excellent!

Monday, December 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home