The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Secret Assholes

I tried to get the newsroom to play the "Secret Pumpkin Asshole" game on Halloween. It would be like a secret Santa gift exchange, except you'd secretly play little tricks (nothing too MEAN) on whichever co-worker you picked. Cooler heads prevailed and my idea was not used.

So of course, I tried to suggest it again, now that it is Xmas. Except it would be "Secret Asshole Santa." My idea was poo-pooed (heh) again, this time even harder ... because of course, as you all know, this is the time of year for peace and love and universal brotherhood.

So we are playing NORMAL secret Santa in ye olde newsroom ... and BOY is it fun!! Until today! When the gift I gave my secret recipient got stolen from her desk.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

ho fucking ho.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home