The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Psyche

Sorry peeps. I advertised a glimpse of the pocket people, and failed to deliver. For some reason EVERYONE is forbidden from seeing that Teacup pic.

And I'm too lazy to reconfigure it all out ... so you'll just have to go see the sweeties for yourselves!! Or I'll post another photo once Anna sends me one.

Do you think its stupid to say to someone "see you next year!" on the last work day of the current year after they wish you a happy new year?

That's what I said to the cccg today. After I thanked him for saving me from the bad guy the other day. Angela says that was stupid.

Oh well. If he can't accept me in all my snorting, dancing, singing, ham and cheese loving, GEEKY glory ... well then!

Okay, I'll tone it down. I'll change for cccg.

From now on, you may expect only glamour and sophistication from me. No more cute animal pictures. No more gushing over pocket people. No more swearing. No more random weird noises. NO MORE BUTT TALK.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't tone down your "geeky glory". You are a fresh breeze in a cynical depressing world. If you change, I will have one less reason to get out of bed in the morning. Hey, I'll call you next year.....

Friday, December 30, 2005  
Blogger terry said...

i'm with pickle. DO NOT CHANGE a thing!
especially not for a BOY.

you are fabulous.

see you next year...heh.

Friday, December 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's just a head. Did Messy eat the rest?

Saturday, January 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home