The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I am not suave
















I try to pretend that I'm so cool ... so sophisticated.

But I just can't keep up the facade. First of all. See these guys? (the little peeps on the bottom?) They are the snuggliest babies in the entire universe. Look at those faces!! Schnerbel!

All they want is love. They love to cuddle. And their mom lets me hold them as much as I want when I go to visit. (one at a time).

It's probably not a coincidence that their big brother is quite the giggliest toddler on the planet. It's an altar to the happy over at the Duck's. It's like walking into a giant cookie.

Moving along. There's a website that I secretly peruse when I need some cheering up. Now I'm sharing it with you all.

I will post ONE (1) picture from that site to tempt you to visit. If you dare. (see kitten above)

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday week!!!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

am i the only one who can't see the picture of the teacup people?? why won't my computer let me see them???

Thursday, December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home