The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Storm Watch


Angela manned the storm desk today.

It was hard work, what with the sprinkles and mist.

Here's a photo of us hard at work. At times, there was so much to coordinate that I was forced to assist.

In other news, Mari sent me an article about a fat farm for cats.

HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!

I've actually spent quite a bit of dinero in the past few months trying to clear up my face. I do not need it permanently damaged by a cat forced to run on a treadmill immersed in a puddle.

Messy could use it though. She is chunkier than ever. I got her some food she doesn't like very much but its no use. She's big boned AND she has a glandular problem. But damn she is happy!

You've convinced me. I will remain geeky and weird. Hooray!! (I really didn't want to stop talking about butts all the time).

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

wow, an action news photo!

good thing you had those hats for the storm watch.

Friday, December 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah diana you are soooo murray

Monday, January 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

learn nice interesting blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/vicodin1] european vicodin online no prescription [/url]

http://trailfire.com/vicodin1
[url=http://trailfire.com/vicodin1] order vicodin [/url]

Thursday, July 15, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home