The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, January 06, 2006

day from HELL

It's been like that today.

It all started when Marlin the coffee cart owner told Angela and me that he wouldn't be open on MLK day because he is Protestant.

And it just went downhill from there.

But the good news is ... it's almost Pajama time!!

Only 2 hours and 15 minutes to go before I'll don something softly flannel and dive into my feather bed. I'll be putting my head under the covers and will likely remain prone for the entire weekend.

I started watching The English Patient last night but had to turn it off when whats his face and his chick met up on her wedding anniversary. I was afraid that nice cute Colin Firth was going to walk in on them en flagrante delicto and I didn't want to see it. I will gird my loins and finish it up tonight. (now that I've confirmed with Terry that he doesn't catch them in the act.)

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

i can't help but think of loins when colin firth is in the picture...

Friday, January 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home