The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Funniest crap on T-V

Okay, I'm committed ... to watching the latest installment of "The Bachelor."

I've never watched an entire season of this show. I did watch about one third of the season with that smacking kisser fisherman loser, which was quite enough for a couple of years. But I'm over that weirdo now! I'm ready to try again ... to risk it all ... for the kind of love you find on reality T-V. Yes.

Secretly, (or not so much now) I kind of wish they'd bring back that Lorenzo Lamas show "Are you HOT?" Or maybe "Temptation Island." Good times!!

anyway. The Bachelor. Seems sort of dorky, but harmless. At least he was smart enough to kick off that lady who told him her eggs are rotting AND laugh his ass off about the whole thing.

Okay. Seriously. Would you say that when you first meet a guy you're trying to date? No. You would not. Nor would say it to your husband when the time came to talk about having babies. It is wrong on many levels, the first of which being it paints an ugly picture of the state of her internal lady parts.

Mmm. Ovaries full of pus spewing, bad smelling eggs. Lorenzo says that is HOT!

Moving along. There's quite a cloud of love hovering over my apartment. Moppet is a three pound diplomat in a fur coat. Her presence has prompted Messy to expose her soft, squishy underbelly of need.

Moppet has some new names. Besides Moppet and Lovebug she answers to "Squishy" and "Noodle." Also "Poppet."

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home