The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

She's Moppet

Ms. Lovebug if you're nasty.

Hah! okay just kidding. I'm a DORK. Anyway, I had to give Moppet the last name of Lovebug because she is like a tiny little cuddly bug. So now I can call her "bug" during affectionate moments.


















In other news, what the hell is this? My FAVORITE WEBSITE has a mini gallery posted today of these Panda puppets in life-like, yet odd poses. AND there's a link to the original Japanese Website where someone who apparently has too much time on their hands has created a number of scenes using these Panda dollies. It is things like this that gives me hope for the future of peep-kind.

Still no major action from the coffee cart crush. It's so cute how he's dragging out our courtship.

In fact, I'm not sure if he knows he's interested in me yet.

It would help if he would be a little more consistent with the timing of his trips to the coffee cart.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

i think someone needs to have a little chat with mr. coffee cart crush. does he not KNOW who you ARE??

sheesh.

Thursday, January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home