The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Man.

I'm a big geek. Gawd. Sorry.

Onto the question of the day: WHY IS MY LIFE SO UNEVENTFUL?

Hold on. I got my yogurt maker in the mail today. That's exciting!! AND I went to the doctor who had a couple of ideas of why I'm putting on the ell-bees like the prize hog at the fair. So hopefully I'll get that all worked out.

Noodle is doing good! She is such a little partyer.

There's this somewhat scummy laundromat near my house where I wash my clothes. It has these giant machines that can wash all your towels and comforters and whatnot at the same time. That's why I go there. But every dang day there's this regular group of about six men plus some other hangers on loitering outside it. WHY?? Why can't they hang out by a pub like normal people? It's the laundromat gauntlet. I can feel my anger rise when I'm walking toward the laundromat with fifty pounds worth of crap to wash. It's like MOVE OFF THE SIDEWALK BITCHES!! YOU'RE IN MY WAY AND THIS IS HEAVY!!! AND STAND AWAY FROM THE DOOR FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!! GAH!!!! AND STOP GRUNTING AT EVERY WOMAN WHO WALKS BY!!!!!!

goddam grunters.

This one asshole presides over the whole thing like he runs the world. Shifty eyed bitch.

Really, I'm a peaceful person. I always give the drunk 68 pound woman who sleeps on the bench inside the laundromat quarters.

Maybe I'm just scared because a group of men with too much time on their hands is inherently threatening.

Or maybe I just wonder, what the hell are all y'all hanging out in front of a laundromat for on a Tuesday afternoon? Or a Thursday evening? Or at 7:30 on a Saturday morning?

I will never understand people.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

they're the worst.


and if your life is uneventful, then i am dead.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home