The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Hairball Love

For those of you who have not yet met Noodle, a friend of mine came up with a description of her, so you can get a clear picture in your mind.

"Wow! you got a new cat!" he exclaimed.

"I did indeed!" I replied proudly. "Is she not adorable!"

"Hmmm... yes, yes ..." he says, whilst stroking his chin. "hmmmmmm....."

"WHAT?" I queried, excitedly, yet with a touch of apprehension.

"Well, she looks a lot like Messy ..." he prevaricated.

"I know," I replied. "In fact, if Messy had a baby, it would likely bear a remarkable resemblance to the Nood."

"Perhaps ...." he hedged, then continued, "actually, it appears that you put a collar and i-d tag on a hairball Messy coughed up, and now its taken on a life of its own."

Man.

So it's back to life as usual now that my illness has passed. It looks like I didn't miss much.

But one nice thing that has happened is that all the trees on my street have bloomed. I live on the pink flower street now.

Who needs a median of palm trees? It's a virtual sea of pink outside my bedroom window.

I went to Rainbow after work. I got Terry some corncakes. I didn't anything else very exciting but I noticed when I got home I left my bulk bag of spelt in the packing area. DAMMIT!

It's all good though because I got some pizza shells. YUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMYYYYYYYY!!

And I got a packet of my favorite french butter. numdillicious!! I had to forgo the 24 dollar a pound super fancy lunar butter being offered for sale ... but If I win the lottery ...that will be my butter brand of choice.

They could use some helpful staff at that store. That's all I'm saying.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

yay, pink flowers! they're all over that little park by the EC right now, too. so pretty.

and i hear ya, about rainbow...

thanks for the corncakes!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home