The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Worthless and weak ...

That's how I'm feeling right about now.

Thank you my peeps for you many notes and calls!! you guys rule the planet.

I think I'm going to LIVE but I still feel like poop.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience I've caused. I KNOW you're in a bind. (grr) But what can I do? I can only sit up for ten minutes at a time before I get dizzy and need to lie down again.

I will rest and rest and then on Monday I will be ready to go!

Remember, the young lotus flower must push through huge amounts of muck before she turns her face to the sun. That's according to Rainbeau Mars. Namaste, bitches!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sunshine so sorry you're not well. I'll pop by over the weekend and bring you things you need.

Friday, February 03, 2006  
Blogger terry said...

hahahahahaha the last line made me laugh out loud.

feel better soon! i miss you!

Friday, February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home