The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm alive?

Yes. I AM still alive but am battling a mystery bug.

What happened? I was sitting here at work, happily pounding out the cheese, when suddenly, my tummy AND head started hurting, I felt like barfing, and my bottom started feeling funny.

Plus I got SWEATY! ooh.

Every conceivable area felt NOT RIGHT.

Either my recently illing colleague licked my computer or my yogurt carton wasn't lying about its contents expiring on January 23.

A couple of advils has set me right for a bit. But it is NOODLE time when I get home.

Noodle, of course, is little Noodle Moppet Lovebug. But NOODLING also means v. (to) snuggle at my house. A common synonym is "peanutting" while the noun form is easily recognized as "baby teacups."

So as soon as I am done with the business of the day, I will noodle down into my nice warm bed with medicines, tea and the will to get better.

In other news, what the hell is up with Kevin Federline? He's an odd one. I am ashamed that I know who he is. The fact that he exists in the same world as me has come to my attention a couple of times in the last few days for some unknown, most likely sinister reason.

Is K-Fed and his ubiquitous presence making me ill? Think how much it would suck to be Britney.

Come to think of it, my little sick moment this morning kind of felt like a hot flash.

Perhaps K-Fed triggers spontaneous menopause in women as a kind of self protective measure because his seed has already caused so much pain in the world. My body may not be aware that images of this nut bag aren't immediately dangerous, just kind of icky.

Hmm. Something to think about.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

PS : not to worry ... Comfort Hippo is here!!

4 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

i honestly don't recall licking your computer, or you...

then again, i was pretty delirious... so who knows what the hell i've been up to??

so sorry you're illing. it sucks.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"my bottom started feeling funny"???!?!?!?!?!?! my god i started laughing soooo hard that coffee came out of my nose!!!!!has that ever happened to you terry?

Wednesday, February 01, 2006  
Blogger terry said...

my bottom always feels funny.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.kfedfacts.com this is FUNNY!

Friday, February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home