The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Cure!!

Not the rock group.

I'm talking about how to get over the funky lethargy flu.

Take Nyquil. Repeat every four hours. Do not get up. Answer the door only to friends bearing juice. Cuddle your Noodle. Make cookies out of ingredients you have on hand. This may be bulgur, milk, oatmeal, sugar, raisins and vanilla. What the hell. It's delicious!!

If you have a friend who has recently had a Caesarian, (a Saladian?) ask her for any extra Vicodin she may have on hand. Call in sick three days to work. Read a confusing book about a woman who is insane. On the fourth day (Saturday, natch) you'll be WELL!!

It worked for me. Your mileage may vary.

To celebrate my new found health, I decided to wash my clothes this morning.

So I went to my new laundromat. On the way there, I noticed, for the first time in a year, the laundromat gauntlet was NOT in place in front of my old laundromat. FOILED!! How do they stay one step ahead of me? Another mystery for the ages.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

yay! the cheese is feeling cheesy again! yaaaaaay!

Saturday, February 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home